- Business Magnate and Owner of the Dallas Mavericks
- Pro to the question "Is a College Education Worth It?"
“I’ve been getting a lot of questions from High School kids asking whether or not they should go to college. The answer is yes.
College is where you find out about yourself. It’s where you learn how to learn. It’s where you get exposure to new ideas. For those of us who are into business you learn the languages of business, accounting, finance, marketing and sales in college.”
“Will Your College Go out of Business before You Graduate?,” blogmaverick.com, Jan. 26, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Producer and Star, Shark Tank, Mar. 20, 2011-current
- Co-owner, IceRocket (search engine)
- Co-owner, Landmark Theaters, Sep. 24, 2003-present
- Cofounder, Chairman, and President, HDNet/AXS TV, Sep. 6, 2001-present
- Co-owner, Magnolia Pictures, 2001-present
- Owner, Dallas Mavericks NBA team (90% stakeholder), Jan. 2000-present
- Cofounder and Co-Owner, 2929 Entertainment, 2000-present
- Founder, Mark Cuban Stimulus Plan, Feb. 9, 2009
- Founder, Bailoutsleuth.com, Oct. 2008
- Contestant, Dancing with the Stars, Sep. 24, 2007-Oct. 23, 2007
- Star, The Benefactor (reality TV show), 2005
- Founder, Fallen Patriot Fund, Apr. 16, 2003
- Cofounder, AudioNet/Broadcast.com, Sep. 1995-Apr. 1999
- Founder, MicroSolutions, 1983-1990
- Salesperson, Your Business Software
- BA, Business Administration, Indiana University, 1981
- Contact Info:
- Listed in Forbes 400 Richest Americans, 2000-present
- Donated $250,000 to the Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Member, Pi Lambda Phi fraternity
- Quoted in:
- Pro & Con Quotes: Is a College Education Worth It?